Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tools of the Trade

THURSDAY
2-12-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby.

Lil Bit slept with us last night. He panted & snored.

Ben has been licking his back leg again.

I lost 5 more pounds! Lucky. 

Hubby left at 7AM. I got ready to go to school.

Did laundry. Put away laundry.

Picked up Robert on the way to school. He was walking up the hill and said that his car broke down. So he is walking.

I walked around the building during breaks.

Found out that I need to get my nails taken off so will have to do that this afternoon.

We learned "Tools Of The Trade" today. I got 100% on my quiz. Overstudied. My brain is mush.

Met KRN at Pita Pit at 1:05. We had lunch. She is still upset. I left at 2:00 to come home. Purchased a Pita for hubby for tomorrow. Which I forgot is NOT Saturday. Feels like today is Friday; end of the week...

I stopped and got burgers for dogs at McDonalds.

Fed burgers to dogs at home. Started washing the dishes. Put schoolwork away.

Went back to Rathdrum at 4:30 to get my nails done with Rhonda. It has been 20+ years that I have had Acrylic nails; it feels very different. Rhonda put red gel nails on and they don't hurt at all. I will just have to get used to having no nails!

 Gel Nails

Hubby came home late after working 2 hours OT. We watched Archer and then went to bed.



No comments: