Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bolstering

2-19-2015
THURSDAY

Last day of school this week. Got up and made eggs for dogs. Used the sausages that we had gotten from Walmart the other day. Used lots of bacon on hubby's egg sandwich.

All the dogs came out to same good-bye when hubby left at 7:15. He watched the first half of Frasier.

Then I did laundry and put it away. Made beds. Cleaned up around the house. Got ready for class.

Tried to study some more.

Left at 9:00. Some lady tried to run over me on Diagonal; she came into my lane. People need to quit texting. Some junk ass Diesel truck pulled out in front of me in Rathdrum and I had to follow him as black smoke billowed out of his vehicle each time he accelerated. He finally turned off at Prairie, thank goodness.

Saw Robert walking along 41 at Poleline, right by the Electric station on the corner. So I pulled over and gave him a ride to school.

At school, I took in my linens even though I later learned that we did not need them!

Later, I decided to go upstairs and check out the Spa Boutique in the Day Spa. Robert also came up to make an appointment at the student clinic. We told the woman behind the counter (she had just signed in and helped 3 women at the spa - walking around in robes) that we were students and had come upstairs to look around. This woman actually happened to be Jeanne, who opened the school to begin with, and later sold it to run the Day Spa only. She has a relaxing, melodic voice. Very nice and encouraging woman. Took us for a quick tour of the facility and showed us the Infrared lights on the massage tables; and the Eucalpytus Steam Sauna. It was EXQUISITE! So warm and nice smelling! I wanna go!!! We later had to get to class as it was almost 10:00.

Took our Quiz and I got 100% again. I think that this over-studying is designed to test us, also. I just hope that I keep learning and getting good grades.

We learned Bolstering today.

At 1:00, I left and went to Pita Pit. They are getting to recognize me there! Some skinny-ass woman with a couple kids (looked like a grandma) thrust her iPhone 6 in my hand and asked me to take a pic. The kids kept running towards the door. Took a pic and gave her back her phone.

I got my Pita and left. Drove to Rathdrum and picked up dog burgers at McDonalds. Came home.

Fed the burgers to the dogs. Vacuumed. Did laundry. Did Dishes. USB stick had come in the mail so I transferred the Digital photos onto that then put it on my laptop computer and transferred the pics to the SD card. All because our stupid Epson 4in1 does not recognize the SD card. Piece of crap.

I ordered an Ironman Massage Table and an additional Bolster from Amazon. It should arrive by Tuesday?

Massage Table!


For the first time in the last two weeks, I came home without a headache or extreme stress.

I talked to KRN on the phone while taking a nice relaxing bath.

It was colder today. Wish I could have walked the dogs. 

Hubby stopped at the shop by 7PM; then got home by 7:25PM. We had dinner and watched Archer and The Blacklist. Then went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: