Sunday, February 15, 2015

SUNDAY Baby's Birthday

SUNDAY
2-15-2015

Cloudy day. Lots of nightmares last night. Got up and made eggs for dogs; egg sandwich for hubby. KRN got up at 8:00.

Load dogs in Red Dually. I put more deer food out. Something has been eating the grain. We walked dogs in the park along the Gun Range road. We saw a couple deer and a biker on the road.

On the way back, hubby stopped to pick up a latte.

When we arrived home, I did my hair, put away laundry, helped hubby load the power washer. Hubby ran garbage to the dump with Ben & Bud. KRN sat on the couch playing with her iPhone 6. We discussed the advantages of owning a new iPhone 6 with her. It might be a good idea to get one for hubby as he could audio text while driving.

KRN helped me do my hair. Hubby cut his beard. I got online with a Verizon Rep to discuss iPhone Plans. They wanted a passcode after I already signed into our account, so I told them to forget it.

We went in to CDA to get lunch at Olive Garden in order to celebrate KRN's 30th Birthday. I saw Emily there from my Massage Class. Said hi to her and hugged her.

Then we had lunch. KRN and I got the special Four Course Fiesta Italiana. It was OK. Not great. We all had to send our forks back because there was crusted food on them. Since Valentine's Day was yesterday, they were probably rushed in the kitchen last night.


Afterwards, KRN took off for home with Beebo. Hubby and I went to wash the car on Kathleen. Then we went to Big Lots to look for sheet sets for my massage class. They had nothing. We drove to Costco to get gasoline; then to Big R for dog food.

Hubby discovered a door chip in the passenger door of the Jeep. boo.

We got dog food, I had to potty. Hubby loaded the dog food in the Jeep. We drove to Wendy's to get burgers for dogs; then shopped at Bed, Bath & Beyond to get sheets. I got pretty blue ones with 330 thread count.

Got home by 2:15 and it was still warm & sunshiny outside. We fed the burgers to the dogs, put away dishes. Loaded dogs in Red Dually and raced down to the park where we walked them by the horse area. It was so warm & sunny! The dogs really enjoyed the second walk.

Drove home & picked up garbage by the road. Hubby settled down to read his magazines, eat leftover Olive Garden Food, and watch his tv shows.

We watched The Walking Dead tonight, but it was not good.

Went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: