Friday, February 20, 2015

MAGGIE'S NAILS & MY NAILS

FRIDAY
2-20-2015

Got up and made egg breakfast for dog. Hubby had a meeting at work, so he was supposed to be fed breakfast there.

Watched the news this morning; hubby left at 7AM after dog huggies.

I did dishes and laundry after hubby went to work. I cleaned out the basement back room so I can put the new massage table back there. I will start work on hubby by Tuesday night. Practice.

Took Maggie down to the Vet for nail trim at 10:45.

Refilled dog food & water several times for dogs. I am exhausted.

Came home and had to sit on heating pad for my back. I am exhausted. Have not eaten today.

Hubby texted me and wanted me to do an invoice for Charles. I walked it down to the shop. Ben came with me. Ben ran into the shop and brushed up again something greasy & black. He ran out into the woods. Damn Attention Deficit dog. When he came in, he laid down on his dog bed and got it all greasy. I am exhausted having to keep up with the dogs. 

I vacuumed. Then put away dishes. Then did more laundry because of Ben getting grease on everything.

Left for nail appt. Drove to Rathdrum and got a latte. I was thirsty.

Then drove to Post Falls and got 3 pitas at the Pita Pit. Talked to the girl that was there by herself.

Went to nail appointment. Rhonda was running late. I got a manicure & paraffin dip.

Had to sit & wait for about 20 minutes until my nail dried.

Drove to McDonalds. Old man in front of line was an idiot and would not get out of way. He was a mouth breather. Looked pathetic.

Went home and gave burgers to dogs. Swept & swiffered the floor. Gave clean food & water to dogs. Ate my pita. Made tea.




No comments: