Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FIRST DAY OF MASSAGE SCHOOL



TUESDAY
2-10-2015

Got up from a night of no sleep. Hubby had neglected to get my sleeping pills at the pharmacy last night. I was wide awake. Tried the couch for a while, then went back up to bed.

After hubby left for work, I finally got up.

Dressed and got ready. KRN put a necklace on for me.

Took a seat in the classroom and met our Teacher.


We have 10 students in class. 5 female and 5 male. One student is starting next week.

From 10-1 the instructor explained about procedures & rules. Then we signed a lot of paperwork.

At 1:00, we were able to leave. I drove to the gas station on the corner and got gasoline for $1.79/gallon. It is coming up again. Boo.

In Rathdrum, I stopped to get a latte for KRN and myself. The girl made my drink WRONG, so I had to throw it away at home. It tasted awful.

KRN was upset. She had spent the day in bed crying.

Hubby finally got home at 8:00PM. He brought me a card & a plant to celebrate my first day in school. He also brought home a chicken fried pork patty from the restaurant in Post Falls. I had a little and KRN ate most of it.

Then we watched Cougar Town. I went to bed. Blessed sleep!






No comments: