Wednesday, February 25, 2015

PETRISSAGE

WEDNESDAY
2-25-2015

19 degrees this morning when we woke up. Where is the warmer weather???

Got up and made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Started getting ready to go to school. I decided to wear my jeans again instead of the cold yoga pants.

Uploaded another song to my iTunes.

Studied for our Quiz today. Teacher said that we are going right into massage this morning and not to worry about the Quiz.

Left for school about 9:15. I did not want to get there too early today. When I arrived, I took my linens into school.

We learned Petrissage. The "C" Big C/Little C (like a pacman), the roll (like a spider dragging his butt), and Kneading strokes.

At 1:00, we put all the beds away. Put the tables out again. Then we all left class.

I went to Walmart to get groceries. Lots of old people there at 1pm in the afternoon. Then I drove to get my Pita at Pita Pit. Then I washed the car. It was filthy. I was getting dirty by just leaning on it.

Drove home and unloaded groceries. Gave dogs some turkey that was in the fridge. I washed 2 loads of laundry. Then I took all the dogs for a walk. First Ben with Bud, then Lil Bit with Maggie. It was sunny and still warm. About 48 degrees. The sun felt really good.

I came back and wrote to Lucille Davis. We had gotten a card from her in the mail today. I am still watching for our American Express rebate. It should be quite a bit. Have not seen it in the mail yet.

No comments: