Monday, February 16, 2015

PRESIDENT'S DAY

MONDAY
2-16-2015
Banks Closed Today

I was pleasantly sleeping and thought that I heard hubby leaving. Sure enough, I got up and he was gone. So I thought I would text him...wrong. He had left his cellphone here. So I got dressed and dashed out of the house.

The dogs were confused because I had not fed them before I left.

I drove the Jeep quickly into town. Hubby was not at the latte stand. He was not on the highway. I tried calling him on his work phone, but Dave answered and said he was not in to work yet.

On the highway by Garwood, I passed his Red Dually going north. So I quickly exited and came back. He was waiting for me at the Silverwood exit. I pulled off and gave him his phone. He could not believe that I had come to bring him the phone! We kissed and he went to work. I came back home.

Fed the dogs a piece of ham when I got home. They did not get their eggs today.

Started laundry. Made the beds. Washed my new sheet set for Massage Therapy class.

The sun was shining all day today. It was nice. The dogs went outside to sit in the warm sun.

I had my leftover chicken crave for lunch.

Took a nap because I was exhausted, but woke myself up. Then KRN kept texting. Ben jumped up on the bed and twitched. I could not rest!!!

Got up and put away dishes. Exercised.

Washed & conditioned my hair.

Hubby got home home & met Neil at the shop to purchase the used (damaged) Excursion. He was running late and encountered an accident on Athol hill. He had to come home the other way and was trying to hurry.

The Excursion guy texted and said that he was actually leaving home at 6:30 and did not get here until 7:45. Hubby paid for the Excursion; Neil left but later had to come back because he thought he had left his billfold here. It was actually in his buddy's coat.

New (older) Excursion

Hubby quizzed me on Massage stuff as we ate dinner. Hubby and I watched tv and then went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: