Monday, February 23, 2015

School Less Day

MONDAY
2-23-2015

Woke up early and gave hubby a shoulder rub. Then we got out of bed and I made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby out of one of the garlic biscuits that we had gotten from Red Lobster.

Only 16 degrees this morning. Brrr. 

Hubby left for work after dog huggies.

He called me around 10:00 to go down to the shop and put keys into a red & white Ford pickup. It was cold so I drove the Jeep down there.

I played around with my iPhone 6; ordered a couple new cords & phone charges for it on Amazon.

UPS lady came and brought the ink for the printer.

Got online and picked up some more music.

It was about 40 degrees by now. The sun was really warming everything up. I opened the doors to air out the house.

Gathered the inside garbage and put it all in one bag. Then took it out to the garage. Decided to walk down to get mail. My shirts from H&M were in the mailbox.

Did laundry, put away dishes from dishwasher. Studied for Quiz tomorrow.

Hubby came home at 7:00 after working OT for 2 hours; he stopped at the shop for 30 minutes then came home.

We watched the recordings of Just Call Saul which was not very interesting. I don't know why people enjoy it so much. Hubby quizzed me while we were sitting together on the couch. I uploaded songs online and added them to iTunes. Our internet was running REALLY slow.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 10:00PM.






No comments: