Tuesday, February 24, 2015

EFFLEURAGE

TUESDAY
2-24-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby left at 7:00AM.

I got ready for school. Had to wear my yoga pants with UNDERWEAR. Ugh.

This schooling has really changed me. I took off my Acrylic nails for the first time in over 25 years; I am wearing YOGA pants. I am wearing UNDERWEAR.

Got the dogs ready for me to leave them alone. Full water. Full food. Turned off all the electric outlets.

I left early so I could pick up baby wipes, bow (no stickers), and Krazy Glue for my cut finger at Super One. Then I drove to school. I was very early. Got there at 9:30. So I studied alone in the room.

Everybody got there about 9:55 today; pretty late.

The teacher came in and we took our Quiz. I got 100% again. Nick came in and he had torn his meniscus already! He has his left knee all bandaged up!

We actually got out of class at 1:15. I hurried and got everything cleaned up. Did NOT have a lot of help, tho from my partner. When I took my class stuff to the Jeep, somebody had parked beside me even tho I was FAR out in the parking lot. It was beautiful out with lots of sunshine! I wanted to go home and take a walk with the dogs.

Then I went upstairs to check in and fill out the paperwork. I was the last to be called in for massage. Seemed like 8 people went down to get a massage. A lot of people for student massages!

Taylor was the one who massaged me. He was pretty good, if a little light in the massage. Afterwards I drank a whole glass of water! Taylor gave good advice once he knew I was taking class.

When I came out from my massage at 2:30, it was cold and had clouded over. Looked like it would rain.

Then I went to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs. I drove home exhausted. Like a zombie. I did not have the energy to go get groceries.

At home, got the mail which had our KEC bills, there was a UPS package at the door. I gave burgers to the dogs. Got laundry started. Washed my sheets & blanket; opened up our new iPhone 6 cell cases that came via UPS.

While I was eating my fish burger (gross), and making tea the FED EX guy came and dropped off the Massage Table! Yippee!

I dragged the massage table to the basement and set it up. Then I got the clean extra sheet set and put it on the table.

Turned the heaters on in the basement so it will be warm. Hubby called and said he was going to get his Red Dually at CN Diesel. He needs to take it in tomorrow for new tires.

My shoulders actually felt better after my massage.

Hubby got home about 7:10 after working OT. I gave him a massage right away downstairs. It was difficult to do without a working clock. I had to keep pressing the clock on the iPad because it would shut down.

At 8:40, we came back upstairs. It was almost too warm downstairs to give a massage. Have to control the temperature better. Hubby was still hurting really bad. After he gets a massage, he gets cramps.

We watched Cougar Town and I went to bed at 9:30 after a hot bath. I was very, very tired.


No comments: