Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Class

WEDNESDAY
2-11-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby. KRN did not wake up until 8:30. She had to take Bravo into the vet for another blood draw at 9:00AM.

I left at 9:10. Which is still too early because I got there 20 minutes ahead of starting time for class.

We took our first Quiz and I got about 8 of the 10 answers correct. A couple things on there we had not gone over which the rest of the class pointed out, too. We then reviewed the history of Massage and took a tour of the Emergency exits.

I took walks around the school during breaks. I think I will keep doing this every break. My stomach was growling the whole time I was in class.

At the very end 12:50, we posed for pictures as our teacher took photos with her camera. She stated that the pictures are for our personnel folders.

The sun was shining when we got out of class. It was 50 degrees.

I got a Chicken Crave at Pita Pit on the way, running into Robert from class.

Then I washed the car. Some stupid woman in a white SUV cut in front of me while I was in line.

I got dog burgers at McDonalds and then got lottery tickets, Valentine's day cards, birthday cards, and chocolates at Steins.

Drove home and gave burgers to dogs. Ate my chicken crave. Picked up garbage out along the road. Gave the dogs fresh water.

Studied.

Hubby came home around 5:30; we took a truck down to Rathdrum then he got in the Jeep with me. We drove to Post Falls and picked up a truck there. Hubby forgot his phone in the Jeep; at the train tracks near Rathdrum, I got out of the car and gave it back to him.

We drove home; there was HEAVY fog at Clagstone. Hubby stopped to work in the shop. I went home and studied more.

No comments: