Sunday, June 30, 2024

SUNDAY / JUNE 30 / HOT & WINDY / MASSAGES / SMITH'S

SUNDAY
JUNE 30 2024
 
 
 Up at 6AM. Had a horrible headache. Took Prednisone right away.

I made the bed and got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea and Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter.

Hubby watched Automotive shows all day.

We washed laundry and put away.

I cleaned the kitchen and started dishwasher.

I picked up dog poo outside.
 
TATER ON PATIO
 

I went out to get receipts & hair clip from truck, walked down to get the mail.

Cleaned Hubby's ear hair on the patio. 
 
Hubby made some pasta and put chicken soup & chicken in it. 

I did bookwork. In a panic, thinking I had not paid sales tax yet. I paid May's sales taxes and paid bills. 

ROBERT UNDER TATER'S BLANKET BY RECLINER


RILEY NAPPING
RILEY NAPPING ON SOFA

Watched How It's Made for a while.

Left for our appointment at 3:45PM.

No comments: