Friday, June 28, 2024

FRIDAY / JUNE 28 / CAMPING AT JACOB LAKE

FRIDAY
JUNE 28 2024
 
 
 
 
We will be camping at Kaibab Camper Village. I had originally reserved space #11, but Hubby called last night and got Space #18. We will have more room from others. 
 
I was up at 6AM when Tater & Riley started barking at a dog that was walking past our house and it was barking. 

Hubby had fed the dogs breakfast. He had put away clean laundry. 

I got up and made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, he said it hit his belly fast! Then I made a tea and Nanogreens for myself.

I threw a squeaky toy for Riley several times. She is learning SO FAST!

Hubby is out loading the camper. It is hot again already today. 86F degrees this morning.

I packed a bag and put my dirty clothes in the washer. 

We loaded Tater's dog bed in the back, the special one we ordered from Amazon. He can have the whole back seat to stretch out upon.

Hubby took the camper to the sewage dump at the Virgin Valley Food Mart gas station across from the Eureka so he could pump it out.

I washed the camp chairs with water on the side of the house and put them in the sun to dry.

I packed my bag in the house. I played fetch with Riley. I put away clean towels, I put more clothes in the dryer. I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby & Tater were back at 9:45AM. They had to fill the tires with air at Flying J. 

We left at 10AM.

Drove to St George, stopped at Beans and Brews to pick up iced lattes. Hubby parked. I stayed with the dogs in the Dually and he got the drinks.

We drove to Harbor Freight where Hubby picked up a dog stake for the ground and a couple 15' tie-outs

We drove to Hurricane to pick up Arby's for lunch. Fed the dogs. 

On to Hwy 389 and stopped in Fredonia to walk the dogs at the local High School


 
CLOUDS


RILEY CHASING THE WIND IN FREDONIA
 
 
 
 
 
 
RILEY SMILING ON RIDE IN TRUCK

 
 
Stopped at the Jacob Lake Inn where Hubby went inside to potty, picked up some cookies. 

Then we drove to Kaibab Camper Village and Steve on a golf cart led us to our assigned spot. #18.
 
JACOB LAKE INN


KAIBAB CAMPER VILLAGE
 
 
We parked (some drunk idiots across from us tried to "direct" Hubby in backing up

They were the assholes who left BOTH orange outside lights on their Lance camper all night long.


SPOT #18
 
 
TATER CHASING BIRDS & GROUND SQUIRRELS IN CAMP


RILEY & TATER IN CAMP
RILEY IN CAMP


TATER IN CAMP

 
MAKING HOT DOGS ON PROPANE STOVE


SUNSET



No comments: