Monday, June 10, 2024

MONDAY / JUNE 10 / WALMART SHOPPING

MONDAY
JUNE 10 2024
 
 
 
Hubby was up with dogs at 4AM. He sat outside on the patio with them. 
 
Brought the dogs inside and made breakfast for them.
 
I was up at 6AM. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea for myself. I made the bed. The dogs played in our bedroom.

I did bookwork. Hubby put clothes in washer. 

I cleaned up dog poo outside.

Hubby left at 8:30AM and took the Dually with the camper. He needs to drill off the lock as it won't unlock.

TOOK DOGS DOWN TO GRASS FOR PLAY


Instead of getting a perm, I researched and just decided to go with my original curls. I will try to condition my hair and get it back into shape again. 

I tried some curl stuff on my hair today.

We went to Walmart and got groceries tonight at 7PM. I bought some Aussie Curl product and tried it when I got home.

NO PERM, JUST CURLS

My curls are very dry. I will have to keep conditioning them.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows and then we watched Burn Notice re-runs until 10PM. Then we went to bed.

No comments: