Monday, June 24, 2024

MONDAY / JUNE 24 / HOT HOT HOT

 MONDAY
JUNE 24 2024
 
 
Hubby was up with dogs at 5AM. They came back to bed and settled down. Slept until 6AM when they got out of bed again. Hubby made breakfast for dogs.
 
I got up and made the bed. I got dressed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I put laundry in washer and started it. 
 
Riley was playing and unplugged the computer. I turned it back on and went outside to pick up dog poo, clean dog water tank, water plants.
 
IT WAS SO HOT OUTSIDE ALREADY. 90F DEGREES AT 7AM!
 
RILEY LOVES TATER
 
 
I came back inside and did more bookwork. Hubby made turkey bacon for me. I put in egg bites in the air-fryer. 
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:45AM.
 
I did more bookwork. Order platform sandals from Reef. Ordered more ear piercing after-care from Amazon. Booked an appointment online at Medusa's in St George. 
 
Put away clean clothes. Did dishes in dishwasher and put away clean dishes. 

Hubby got home at 4:30PM, too late for swimming at pool.

It was well over 110F degrees by now. 
 
Hubby sat and watched Automotive shows. 

Took picture of sunset at 7:55PM. 
 
SUNSET MONDAY NIGHT JUNE 24 2024 AT 7:55PM
 

Watched some TV; more re-runs of Burn Notice.
 
Hubby forgot to bring home my bread that he had found in the FMF; then put it in the fridge at the shop. It had fallen behind the seat after we got groceries on Sunday. 

I wanted to have a cheese sandwich, so had to put cheese & butter on a bun, instead. Too hot to drive to the store.

I went to bed at 9:30PM after taking Melatonin.


 

No comments: