Wednesday, June 12, 2024

WEDNESDAY / JUNE 12 / WATCHED MARY POPPINS

WEDNESDAY
JUNE 12 2024
 
 
 
 Up at 6AM. I made the bed. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. 
 
I put dirty clothes in washer. I cleaned kitchen and put dirty dishes in washer. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I vacuumed up cat litter.  

Hubby left for the shop in the FMF at 8:45AM.

I picked up dog poo outside. Saw geckos.

LITTLE GECKOS RUNNING ACROSS THE GROUND TO THE FENCE BY THE GARBAGE CAN
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby came back at 9AM. He had forgotten keys for the Jeep at home. He took the keys, hugged me and the dogs and went back to the shop.
 
I did more bookwork. 
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I went down to get the mail at NOON. I got my Amazon orders, Stop Bleed spray, earrings, hair conditioner, curl conditioner. I washed my hair and conditioned it with the protein conditioner. I put Foot Repair Mask on my feet. 

UPS brought more hair conditioner. Miss Jessie's hair cream. I tried that.

I watched TV.
 
Hubby got home at 3:15PM. He grilled chicken on the new grille. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 

No comments: