Tuesday, June 11, 2024

TUESDAY / JUNE 11 / GARBAGE DAY / SIRENS / RILEY POOPS IN HOUSE AGAIN

TUESDAY
JUNE 11 2024
GARBAGE DAY 




Hubby was up at 4AM with the dogs. He took them out to sit on the back patio while they went potty. Then they came back inside again and he put them on the bed. Riley wanted to play, but I told her "NO" firmly and she settled down. 

We slept until 6:30AM. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed.

Hubby took the dogs out and made breakfast for them. He gave the cat some milk&cheese. He made a breakfast burrito for himself.

I went to the kitchen to make a latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. I opened the front door for the cats.

Hubby watched Automotive shows for a while.

I did bookwork. I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. I cleaned up kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

I picked up dog poo out back. I vacuumed cat litter. I brought the garbage can inside the fence.

I helped Hubby bring the new Grille inside and out thru the sliding glass door to the back patio.
 
HELPED HUBBY MOVE GRILLE TO BACK PATIO THIS MORNING
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter and adjusted the front doorbell so that it is right side up now.
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Dually with the camper still attached.
 


SOMETHING BIT ME ON MY HEEL

 
I did bookwork today.
 
Then I watched TV.
 
Played with the dogs. Picked up dog poo.
 
Put away clean clothes and dishes.  

Something bit me on my heel and it was very difficult to walk. I could feel a stinger in it. 

It is hot. Tater was howling and barking at sirens outside today. I had to bring him inside so the neighbors would not complain.
 
RILEY WAS ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR AGAIN TONIGHT
 

Hubby got home at 4PM. He was really tired. He watched Automotive shows after making some god-awful stinky food for dinner.

Riley pooped on the rug and peed by the sliding glass door. We had to clean that up. It was awful smelling. We put her outside. She was outside for quite a while.

We sat down and watched some TV. Then I smelled something again. Riley had pooped AGAIN on the RUG! She had not barked to go outside and we had not seen her by the door! I was so ANGRY. We put her outside again while we cleaned it up.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: