Wednesday, August 04, 2021

WALMART / WENDYS BREAKFAST / SINALOA LAWN CARE / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL

WEDNESDAY
8-4-2021 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I made the bed. 

Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. He warmed up breakfast eggs & fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

We sat on the sofa and watched the morning News. 

Hubby and I left at 8:15AM and went to get milk. We took Mike F's Jeep as Hubby's truck was still getting detailed.

Hubby went inside as I had forgotten my mask. He brought out groceries.

We drove to Wendy's to get sausage egg biscuits for the guys and maple bacon croissant for me.

At home, we unloaded groceries. I fed the dogs one of the sausage egg biscuits.

Hubby left for the shop.

I did laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I started working on bookkeeping in the office.

Sinaloa Lawn Care came at 9:30AM. I paid them $100.00.

Then Chad with Bulldog Pest Control came and he sprayed everywhere.

I had no copies of the cashier's check, so I took the FMF down to the shop and took the UTV ornaments that I had gotten via UPS today.

Dropped that stuff off at the shop. I made a photocopy of the Cashier Check for the rent.

Casey almost let a truck hit Hubby's Ranchero at the shop. 

Hubby showed me the new side that we will be renting. 
 
I drove to Mesquite Business Center to mail a box for Amanda H and the cashier check to the Landlord.

I came back home. Talked to Betty, neighbor after she had gotten her mail. She wanted to know about our back yard.

Fed Ex had delivered the Rough Country order at the front door. So I loaded it up and drove down to the shop AGAIN.

I dropped off the Rough Country order (with Chris' lights that he wanted) and Window cleaning bottles. 

I drove back home. 

Did more bookwork. Gave snacks to the dogs.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He took a shower. We got changed to our bathing suits.

Hubby sat down for a while until 5PM.

No comments: