Sunday, August 22, 2021

SUNDAY / SUNNY & NO CLOUDS

SUNDAY
8-22-2021
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM. Heard Hubby get out of bed. 
 
Tater barked outside. Hubby brought him inside.
 
Hubby let the dogs out.
 
I slept until 6:30AM. Wish I could have slept later. I was really still exhausted. I made the bed and gave fresh water to the kitties. 



 
Hubby made breakfast egg for dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Then I loaded dishwasher and started it. I started the laundry. 
 
Hubby vacuumed dog hair. He cleaned the cat litter in our shower. 

Then we went for a UTV ride to Wendys with all the dogs. We got breakfast sandwiches for me. 
 
 
BELLA IN POLARIS
WILSON IN POLARIS
TATER & BELLA & HUBBY IN POLARIS
 

We drove back. Let the dogs out for potty again.

Hubby watched his automotive shows.

I did bookwork.

We looked at property for sale in Montana.

Then I took a hot bath. Everything in my body was hurting.

I joined Hubby and watched Jeremy Clarkson's Farm on TV. I crocheted more pumpkins.

I went outside and picked up more dog poo.

Hubby left at 6PM to go get milk and pepto bismol from Walmart and air/hose from the shop. I want to ride my bike tonight. 

Hubby returned at 8PM with the Polaris. He was out talking with Dave O for over 30 minutes. 
 
I walked down to get mail. The moon was very pretty. 
 
POLARIS IN DRIVEWAY/MOON OVER MESQUITE
 

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.
 
TATER ON DOG BED
BELLA ON DOG BED
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: