Tuesday, August 03, 2021

TUESDAY AND ALMOST AN ACCIDENT

TUESDAY
8-3-2021 





Up at 5:30AM when I heard noise in the kitchen from Hubby. I pulled the sheets over my head and went back to sleep.

Hubby let Tater outside. A dog barked at Tater. 

Wilson stayed with me in bed.

I got up at 6:30AM. 

Made the bed.

I went to the kitchen. Hubby had already warmed up eggs and fed dogs.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Did some bookwork on the computer. Had to do paperwork for Chris to sign. 

Then Hubby and I took the FMF to the shop. Had to stop at US Gas for ice. Some idiots almost ran the red light at the intersection of Mesquite Blvd and Riverside. I had to honk at them. Hubby was yelling at me. 

I made them back up. They did not have the right-of-way. 

Then we stopped at the Gas Station to get ice. Hubby ran inside.

We drove to the shop and had the guys fill out more employment paperwork.

We told them about the MOVING Bonus we would give them.
 
I drove home. Did not feel in the mood for an egg bite at Starbucks.
 
At home, I unloaded the mail. Mostly junk. Gave treats to dogs.
 
I did bookwork. Then I talked with our insurance agent, Bonnie. Added new employee and gave her banking info to pay the insurance payment.
 
I started the Roomba in the front spare bedroom. 
 
I crocheted and watched new shows on TV.
 
Hubby got home and we drove the Dually over to Mayan Circle right behind the Police Station and dropped it off. The kid that is detailing it met us at 5:30PM. 


 


No comments: