Wednesday, August 25, 2021

STILL SICK / MAKING PUMPKINS

WEDNESDAY
8-25-2021
 
 

 
Almost the end of August. Another month just racing past. 
 
I am still sick when waking up this morning at 4AM to potty. Then I went to sleep in the living room as it was too hot in our bed. I covered up with a blanket. 
 
Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. He made breakfast eggs for them.
 
I took a hot bath to relieve the body aches and pains. I took a Tylenol Extra Strength. It seemed to help.
 
I picked up dog poo and put water in the bird bath. Lots less poo to pick up today.
 
Then I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby vacuumed, helped me make the bed, and he cleaned cat litter. 
 
We watched Denver News on TV for a while.
 
Hubby and Tater took the Polaris to work at 8:35AM. I had to lead Tater out because he did not want to get in the Polaris.
 
I put away laundry, put in another load.  
 
Wilson went outside and rolled around on his dog bed.
 
WILSON ON DOG BED

 

Put out the flag.

I did bookwork.

I made some Velvet pumpkins for Kerri in the bronze color.

Robert hung out on top of the armoire. He likes high places.

ROBERT ON ARMOIRE


UPS delivered some packages. 

I walked down to get mail. The hot sauce came, but one of the jars had exploded.

Hubby and Tater came home at 4PM. 

Hubby gave Tater & Wilson a bath in the back yard. I helped wash Wilson.

I filled out information for the State Contractors Board to complain about the back yard foundation problems. 

We watched TV for a while. I finished doing some pumpkins.

We went to bed at 9PM.
 
 

No comments: