Tuesday, August 10, 2021

TUESDAY / GARBAGE COLLECTION

TUESDAY
8-10-2021 





Up at 5AM with severe cramps. I had to stagger into the front bathroom and take a hot bath. Lots of epsom salts. 
 
Then Hubby got up and let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I made the bed after my bath. I got dressed. I started laundry.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Called KR because we had a question about Football terms that we saw on Las Vegas TV news. Then we talked to her for 30 minutes. Congratulated her on her new PROMOTION!
 
Hubby called Met Life to find out why they turned us over to collection as THEY OWED US $. OMG. Stupid corporations.
 
I brought the garbage can in from the street. I watered plants. 
 
I took bird seed out to the back yard. I put water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I put laundry in dryer.
 
Hubby got home at 3PM. 
 
Hubby went back to the shop and returned home at 4 PM with Walmart groceries. 
 
We put away groceries.
 
We watched TV. 
 
I took a hot bath at 9PM and went to bed.
 
Hubby came to bed at 11PM after I woke him up as he had fallen asleep on the sofa. 


No comments: