Friday, August 20, 2021

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / NAILS / PEDICURES

FRIDAY
8-20-2021 
 
 





Finally up at 6:45AM. I was so very tired. Had a gouge taken out of my left leg at the calf. Hurts really bad. Don't remember hitting anything with my leg!

I got dressed. Made the bed. Took the comforter cover and put it in the washing machine to get clean.

Hubby made breakfast for dogs. Bella had a little bite of egg. 

We put the cat litter in our shower and shut the bedroom door. Poor cats. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

I took water to the bird bath. 

Took Tater and Wilson with us to get breakfast sandwiches at Wendys. Wilson rode on my lap. Tater was in back seat.
 
 
 
 

 GOING TO WENDYS IN POLARIS FOR BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Talked to a guy named Jeff Meyers, really nice and friendly. He had a early Bronco at the gas station. Hubby gave him a card. He actually bought Chris Howard's bronco! OMG.
 
 
JEFF MEYER & BRONCO



Got back home at 8:45AM. Hubby left with Tater for the shop.

Hubby stopped at the Garage Door store to see Eric & Dean, but they were already gone. Hubby gave burritos to Reuben, Oscar, and Jose.

I cleaned up house. Sat down and watched TV. Ate my breakfast sandwich.

Picked up dog poo. Put water out for bird bath.
 
Broke my finger on the milk jug while watering.

Watered plant at side of house. 

Started laundry/dryer. Started dishwasher.

I did bookwork. 

Vacuumed cat litter. 

I applied for an Account with Primitive Racing and sent info via email.

At 2:45PM, I left for GS Nails to get my nails done. Had 3 broken nails that Andy had to fix. 

I was out of there by 3:40PM. Paid $ in advance for next time.

Drove home in FMF. Picked up Hubby.

I drove to Chrome Nail Bar. We walked inside. Very nice day. Still cool. 

I forgot my nail polish and sent Hubby out to get it. He came back and I was already seated in the Pedicure chair. 

The girls did our pedicures. Hubby paid. I put my sandals on, but got the polish nicked. The girls fixed it for me. 

We drove home. Let the dogs out for potty. I put the car in the garage.

Hubby had dinner. 

We watched TV. 

I did some more bookwork.

I went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: