Thursday, August 26, 2021

THURSDAY / EARLY SHOPPING AT WALMART / CLOSING DOCUMENTS REVIEWED

 THURSDAY
8-26-2021
 

 
 
Woke up at 4AM and checked my clock. Went potty. Back to bed.

Up at 6AM.  

I made the bed. 

Hubby let the dogs out and started making breakfast eggs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We left at 7AM to go get groceries at Walmart. Left the dogs at home.

Saw Dee & John at Walmart. Dee was still obviously uncomfortable with me. She looks like she lost weight and is healthier.

We dropped stuff off at the shop. The stupid Landlord has his Motorhome and Jeep parked in the parking lot right in front of the shop. No place for customers to park.

We unloaded parts and used shipping boxes into the Excursion (Pat's) that is supposed to hauled away by the insurance company.

Locked up shop and drove back home.

At home, we unloaded groceries. 

Hubby & Tater took the Can Am to the shop at 8:45AM.

I vacuumed. I took garbage out to the trash. 

I started working on Velvet pumpkins again. Cut out one of each color, so I can take pictures.

Ordered more pumpkins stems.

Paid bills online.

Reviewed more closing documents from MACU.
 
Fed Ex brought parts from Rough Country - 5 heavy boxes.  

Mail Lady brought a box from Amazon.
 
I walked down to get mail at 11:50AM.
 
I ordered a customer Xmas ornament made of metal with our names on it from Etsy.
 
I cleaned the floors from 3PM to 4PM. I sweated A LOT. 
 
CLEANED FLOORS
 
 
Finally collapsed on the sofa. 
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 4:30PM.
 
Hubby gave Tater a bath outside.
 
I deposited checks from the shop.
 
We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: