Tuesday, August 17, 2021

GARBAGE DAY / CHRIS LEAVES ON PLANE / SORE LEFT ELBOW & ARM

TUESDAY
8-17-2021
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I made the bed and got dressed.
 
My left elbow and arm are sore. Feel like broken arm? But painful. 

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. He fed them. He let then outside for potty.

I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen.
 
CATS AT FRONT DOOR (ROBERT ON LEFT, RATTLER ON RIGHT)

 

Put the dirty laundry in the washer. Hubby started washer. 

Hubby left at 7:30AM to go pick up a UTV from a customer. He went to get his trailer. He took Tater along with him.
 
Hubby was back in a little while without the customer's rig as he had already dropped it at the shop. Then he loaded his own CanAM UTV on the trailer.  

HUBBY LOADS CAN AM ON TRAILER
 
I vacuumed and cleaned out cat litter area. I washed the rugs that are in the cat box. They were absolutely filthy. Washed the rugs in the tub in the front bathroom. There was nothing but brown in the water afterwards. Lots of dirt.

I put fresh water in the bird bath and picked up dog poo. I took down the hummingbird feeder as it was full of rust. I ordered another feeder via Amazon.


AMAZON HUMMINGBIRD FEEDER
 
I crocheted and watched TV. 
 
Fed Wilson and let him out repeatedly.

Hubby called at 12:30PM and told me to research the Fed Ex package that was sent to SC for the rent & deposit. It SHOULD have been delivered on 8-10-2021 but it has been stranded in Florence SC since 8-11-2021. WTF. 

I called "Angel" a very poorly speaking English customer service agent from India. He can barely speak the made-up script that they provide. He could not give me ANY info and said that "somebody" will get back with me "sometime" after they research it. WTF. 

Such a sorry excuse for a company is Fed Ex. What pieces of crap. They don't help at all when there is a problem.

So I sent all the info to Hubby so he can forward all this info to Gene, the new Landlord. I also went online to our credit union and immediately transferred the Rent & Deposit. 

I told Hubby to go and cancel the check at the Credit Union.

Sign the documentation on the re-financing at MACU. This will bring our interest rate down and we get $ back.

I sent an email to Bonnie at All-Risk insurance to find out if we can cancel the Safeco Insurance because they raised rates on us. We need to go with their proposal on MetLife because there are better advantages and it costs less.

MACU CREDIT UNION CANCEL CASHIER CHECK VERLA

HUBBY PICKS UP PRINTING

SEARS 

Home. Watch TV. Go to bed at 10PM.


No comments: