Sunday, August 08, 2021

SUNDAY / INSURANCE FOR NEW POLARIS / STILL SMOKEY

SUNDAY
8-8-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Have to poop right away. Dizzy and nauseated. Had to take some Pepto-Bismol.
 
Hubby helped me change the sheets on the bed. The new ones that I purchased are too large for the bed again, just like the last ones that we purchased from Walmart.
 
Might look at sheets from Target. 
 
I dressed.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
Still smokey in Mesquite. Not quite as bad as Saturday.
 
SMOKE IN MESQUITE
 
 
We put Wilson on the counter to eat his eggs, but he ate all the tuna instead. 
 
 I started washing the comforter from our bed and Tater's camper blanket. Both are stained from having Tater suck on them.

I went out and picked up dog poo. Watered plants. Put water in bird bath.

Hubby called Safeco to add the newest Polaris 4-Door Side/Side we purchased to our insurance.

Wilson sat beside us on the floor while we were watching TV. He looked like he was on drugs. He almost fell asleep where he was sitting.






I worked on making the velvet pumpkins. 


Watched TV most of the day. Hubby took a nap. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM. Both of us were very tired.

No comments: