Sunday, August 29, 2021

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 40 YEARS / DINNER AT KATHARINE'S

SUNDAY
8-29-2021
 
40TH ANNIVERSARY
 

 
At 2PM today, we will have been married 40 years. OMG. 
 
I woke up at 6AM, but went back to sleep. Hubby woke me up at 7:30AM with a candle and cupcake signing "Happy Aniversary".
 
I got up and blew out the candle.
 
Hubby covered my eyes for my Anniversary Surprise - a Pink Propane Pig!
 
 


 
Hubby had made breakfast for dogs and me. He had fed eggs to the dogs. I got french toast. I only ate a bit because I was not hungry
 
I put away dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I picked up dog poo. I put water out for the birds in the bird bath. I put out more bird seed. 
 
Gave Hubby his anniversary presents, a copy of his Blue Dually, a Nevada cutting board, a Ford Tool Chit, an Anniversary penny.
 
ANNIVERSARY PENNY
FORD TOOL CHIT
 
 
 
 
NEVADA CUTTING BOARD
 

Hubby watched a stupid movie. 
 
I dyed my eyebrows.
 
Tried to dress in nice clothes, but I am too fat to fit into a lot of things. I wear my blue jeans, high heeled sandals, and a black striped shirt. 
 
We leave at 3:45PM for dinner. 
 
Our reservation is for 4PM.
 
Arrive at Casa Blanca early. Katharine's doesn't open until 4PM. We wander around to the machine but our cards don't work.

We go back to Katharine's and get seated in the far back booth. Reuben waits on us. We got lots of food. Spinach salad for Hubby at tableside, French onion soup for me. Warm bread.

Then we get entrees Steak & Lobster with onion straws for me side of creamed corn. 
Hubby got the special Prime Rib & shrimp. Our steaks were perfect.

I had ordered a Grand Mariner Souffle, but Reuben brought out a chocolate cake & ice cream for dessert instead. We had him cancel the souffle.
 
There were two tables that had "Happy Birthday" sung to them. One older lady that had her daughter with her. We clapped. Older lady thanked everybody.
 
 
REUBEN MAKING SPINACH SALAD
 SPINACH SALAD FOR HUBBY

FRENCH ONION SOUP FOR ME

PRIME  RIB & SHRIMP FOR HUBBY

STEAK & LOBSTER & ONION STRAWS FOR ME

RED ROSE FOR ME



Reuben talked to use for a while. His pre-mature baby son, Jaxon is doing great. The baby had surgery for hernia and Reuben has to get up every hour to feed the baby. Poor little guy.

We left at 6PM after we paid.

Both of us were exhausted. Almost too tired to get to the car. Then we drove home. 

At home, I gave the dogs a piece of ham, then let them outside for potty.

We sat down to watch TV.
 
I went to bed at 9PM after taking marijuana. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.


No comments: