Monday, August 09, 2021

MONDAY / HOUSE APPRAISAL

MONDAY
8-9-2021
 
 

Up at 6AM. 
 
I made the bed. New sheets are too slippery and don't fit the bed well. It was cold sleeping on the new sheets.
 
I got dressed.
 
In the kitchen, I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Smoke is totally gone from the area. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs and fed dogs.
 
We sat and watched morning news on Vegas & Spokane. Spokane had lots of fog and forced to cancel flights.
 
The mail lady came and gave us lots of packages. I gave her one of my blue pumpkins! She was very happy to receive it and thanked me.
 
Hubby called Virgin Valley Vet to get an appointment for Tater. He has a cytoma on his left inside leg. It is blood and full of pus.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM.
 
I watered plants. 
 
I started laundry.  
 
I cleaned up dirty dishes and started the dishwasher. 
 
I went down to get the mail. Just junk mail.
 
At 12:30AM, I turned off the TV and played music.  

Appraiser guy, Steve, came by at 1PM. I had already put the dogs in their kennel and given them treats. They only barked a little. The guy did the outside first. Then he came inside. Had to take his shoes off as he had stepped into something at another house inspection on the Turtle side. Robert, the cat decided to follow this guy everywhere in the house. Very friendly.

The guy left about 1:20PM. He was not here very long. 

I did bookwork. Ordered parts from Rough Country.

Talked to KR via Text. She got a promotion. I ordered a teal pumpkin for her from Amazon to be sent to her house on Thursday.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He brought Wendy's. Hubby had a salad. He brought me home a chicken sandwich.

We ordered parts on eBay.





 

No comments: