Saturday, August 14, 2021

SATURDAY / GUYS TO CALIFORNIA / WORK ON VELVET PUMPKINS

SATURDAY
8-14-2021
 
 

 
Up at 5AM. I made the bed and got dressed. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby got dressed, changed cat litter, fed the dogs. 

I made latte for Hubby. He left at 5:30AM. 
 
I watered plants outside while it was still dark. I put water out for the bird bath.

I cleaned up dishes. Started dishwasher. Started laundry. Vacuumed. 

Cut out fabric for more velvet pumpkins. I started on the teal color.
 
Watched Line of Duty on BritBox. 

Picked up dog poo. 

I washed my hair. 

I watched Line of Duty on BritBox.

Cats were clawing at the sliding glass door on the side patio because their Gecko friend was running around on the bricks.
 
CRAZY GECKO ON SIDE PATIO
 

7PM and still no sign of the Polaris rear seat being delivered by FedEx. I think there is a problem because this is the 3rd day in a row it was supposed to be delivered.
 
Seats finally arrived at 8PM. 

Hubby got home at 10:30PM. I waited out on the street for him and had the garage door open. 

We watched TV. Hubby had a snack as he was hungry. He brought home some donuts, but I did not want sugar. 

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: