Wednesday, August 18, 2021

HUMP DAY / WEDNESDAY

AUGUST 18 2021
WEDNESDAY




Awake at 5AM when Hubby left the bed. Dogs woke up and tried to bother me. I petted Wilson and he went back to sleep. Both of them jumped off the bed later. 

Hubby was outside and I had to let Wilson out. I slept until 6AM.

Then I dressed and made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs' breakfast. 

I put water in the bird bath. I picked up poo.

Windy and warm already outside.

Went to get mail at 10:20AM. Got a couple Xmas ornaments that I ordered from Etsy and a refund check for the Extended Warranty for the Can-Am that Hubby bought and we never used.

Talked to Bonnie's husband, Jim about the insurance. They thought we had sprinklers in the home, so the quote would be a bit more because we don't. Jim said it is required in Henderson & Las Vegas homes. 

Watched TV and crocheted. 

Paid $ to All Risk Insurance company for Met Life insurance.

Paid for Dually vehicle registration.

Texted Kerry who talked about removing her breast implants. She wants some velvet pumpkins.

Went to Walmart for groceries. Got LOTS of Starbucks Maple Pecan coffee. Hubby even grabbed some from the top shelves.

Then we went to drop off the trailer at Jose's lot. Jose & Reuben drove in with the big truck and we talked with them.

We drove over to Sears to order the dishwasher at 5PM, but THEY WERE CLOSED.

So we decided to order the dishwasher online; we were afraid that the Hometown Sears store will close or they would not get our dishwasher in as they are trying to sell the franchise in town.

Drove to Casey & Brandi's. Picked up Bella. I walked thru the house and looked at it. Nice place. 

We drove home.

Unloaded groceries. 

Bella tried to run back to the truck instead of going into the house. She was scared of the dogs and confused.

Cats bolted and hid for the night.

We had dinner. Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: