Monday, August 30, 2021

COOLER THIS AM / HUBBY TO SHOP / FLOODING IN MESQUITE

 MONDAY
8-30-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM.  I heard hubby in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

I got up and made the bed. Got dressed.

In the kitchen, I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Then I put water in the bird bath. Picked up dog poo.

Mail Lady brought packages to the front door. She was wearing a purple shirt and purple shoes that I commented on. They were pretty. Box for Todd's Hornblasters part was in part of the boxes she brought.

Fed Ex guy brought Rough Country order.

It was very cold in the house, so I put on a sweater. Lots of cold chills. 

Hubby did the cat litter. He started laundry.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby left for work in the Can-AM.
 
I walked down to the mailbox and mailed a letter for Joe Holman. Hubby sent his helmet safety tags to him.

I could not find the cake from last night in the fridge. Did Hubby eat it all last night?
 
I started Roomba in the master bedroom.
 
Sinaloa Lawn Care was here at NOON.
 
I watched TV and crocheted.
 
Put clean clothes away. 
 
Put dishes away. 
 
Dogs barked at Garry next door. I yelled at them and brought them inside.
 
I walked down and got mail. Just junk mail.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM driving the Can AM, but forgot the View On Magazine that had our ad inside it. 
 
UPS delivered a couple boxes just as we were leaving.
 
So I got in the FMF with him and we drove to the shop. Casey & Chris were still there. We unloaded the UPS boxes from Amazon. We picked up Hubby's coffee cup and the magazines. Then we drove home again.

At home, Hubby had leftovers for dinner. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
Storm over the mountains with a weird rainbow at 7PM.

We will find out later that Casey had nearly 2 feet of water in the area where they live in downtown Mesquite. He drove his huge black truck thru it several times. 

I took marijuana at 9PM and went to bed.
 

No comments: