Thursday, August 12, 2021

THURSDAY / WINDOW CLEANING

THURSDAY
8-12-2021 


Up at 5:30AM. 

Hubby got up and put collars on dogs. He let them outside. No barking!

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs and fed them.

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen.

I started working on bookwork. 

Tejbir came with Gauge, his assistant, and started on the windows at 7AM. 

Hubby left early with the truck and trailer loaded with the engine & vehicle lift. He went to the shop.
Hubby took Tater with him to the shop.
 
TATER IN NEW POLARIS AT SHOP
 
 
Yogi Window Washing was done by 9:30AM. They left.
 
Then Tejbir returned because he had left his scraper by the front door. He telephoned me because the front door bell RING is broken and he did not ring the other bell.
 
I put water out for the bird bath. 
 
I picked up dog poo. While I was outside, I found the ELUSIVE PINK MILK CAP. I had lost it about a week ago. And I have been in that back yard every day, picking up dog poo, since. I have been looking for the milk cap. It is bright pink. NOBODY could miss it! Well - It has been missing for over a week and I found it again today! WTF? The MATRIX glitch?

PINK MILK CAP BESIDE METAL GOAT

 
I vacuumed. Black dog hair EVERYWHERE.
 
I put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. I glued some more pumpkins with stems that came from Etsy. I crocheted. I watched TV. 

UPS & Fed Ex brought lots of boxes. UPS brought 4 tires.

I called Hubby and he came home to pick all of it up. He brought Tater back home.
 
Hubby returned home later. 

The new polaris front seats were delivered by FedEx. Hubby is worried about the rear seat. Robert had to try out the new seats!

ROBERT IN NEW POLARIS SEAT

We watched TV. Had dinner. Hubby made Mashed Potatoes and Lloyd's BBQ.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

No comments: