Sunday, August 01, 2021

FIRST OF AUGUST / SUNDAY

AUGUST
8-1-2021 
 

Up at 7:30AM. I got dressed & made the bed. 

Hubby was already up and had let the dogs outside. He made them eggs for breakfast and fed them. 

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I started laundry.

I picked up dog poo and put water in the bird bath. I refilled the dog water bowl outside and inside.

I did bookwork. Had to pay bills for first of month.

We ordered parts from Rough Country.
 
I started laundry.
 
Hubby vacuumed. I started the Roomba in the master bedroom.
 
Hubby took the blower out and blew sand, but said he needs to bring the power washer home to clean off the concrete. 
 
Got done with bookwork at 1PM.

Sat with Hubby and watched TV for a while. 

I took a hot bath at 6PM. Neighbors had their bathroom light on for over 2 hours. They bother me. Wish we could put up a big wall between!

I went to bed early at 8PM.

No comments: