Monday, August 23, 2021

MONDAY AND COOL IN THE AM / CLOSING DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS

MONDAY
8-23-2021
 
 

 
 
Up at 5:30AM. Wilson was whining and wanted out of the bedroom. I let him out and went back to bed. 
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs & let them outside for potty. 
 
I got up at 6:30AM, made the bed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby said the Mail lady had already been there and left boxes. One was my velvet fabric I ordered from Amazon, the other was another mug for Hubby that I ordered from eBay because he loses them so often.

We watched News on TV.

I picked up dog poo, talked to Dave O- our neighbor while he was walking Petey on the sidewalk, and filled the bird bath with water.
 
Hubby loaded stuff in the UTV, he took Tater to work in the Polaris with him.

Chris is back from his funeral leave for his Grandfather.
 
Walked down to get the mail at Noon.
 
Wilson was whining when I got back. I am not feeding him people food anymore. 
 
I watched Silent Witness on Amazon Prime and crocheted pumpkins.
 
Signed Closing Disclosure Documents from MACU.

Hubby got home at 4PM.

Gave Tater a bath outside.

I picked up more dog poo. Bella POOPS a lot.

Watched TV. Crocheted 3 pumpkins.
 
Took some marijuana gummies and we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: