Saturday, August 21, 2021

SATURDAY / HUBBY & MIKE 4X4 IN LOGANDALE

SATURDAY
8-21-2021
 
 
 
 
I heard noises at 4AM. Hubby was already up. He asked Google what time it was. 
 
Up at 5AM to make a latte for Hubby.  

Mike F was already here waiting for him at 5:45AM. They took off to Logandale for a Hump-N-Bump meeting. 

I did laundry and put it away. I put out clean water and food for dogs.

I put water in bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

I made latte & Nanogreens for myself. I watched Silent Witness BBC UK on TV. I crocheted pumpkins.

Hubby got back at 2PM. He left his coffee cup in Mike's Jeep.

Hubby baked BBQ ribs. 

Then we both took a nap until 5PM. I slept in our room, he slept on the sofa after I put a blanket on him.

He watched his Automotive Shows.

I walked down to get mail at 7PM. 
 
STUPID FUCKING NEIGHBORS ARE BACK. Great. 

We sat outside and watched the full white moon rise in the sky. No sightings of airplanes. 

We listened to music on my iPhone and Hubby almost fell asleep.

Came inside at 9:30PM. I was sweating.


No comments: