Saturday, August 07, 2021

SATURDAY / WALMART GROCERIES / WENDYS BREAKFAST / SMOKE FROM CALIFORNIA FIRES

SATURDAY
8-7-2021

 

 Up at 6AM. Heard Hubby outside with the puppies. 

I got up and made the bed. I dressed. 

I went in search of Hubby, I let the dogs inside the house as they were pawing at the patio door.

Hubby was sitting on the back patio. It was very cool outside. There was SMOKE EVERYWHERE. Can only see a 1/8 mile. 
 
 
RESTING ON THE PATIO IN THE MORNING

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We left dogs at home and took the Jeep to Walmart. Did grocery shopping. Got checked out by a checker who told me to look at the new bathroom. New tile, new toilets that are NOT on the floor. 
 

 
 COFFEE SHORTAGE AT WALMART!
 
We saw Jose on the way out and waved at him.

Loaded groceries in Jeep.

Drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches. 
 
 
At home, we discovered that Wendys got Hubby's order wrong and only gave him sausage biscuits instead of sausage, egg, and cheese! Hubby had to make eggs for the dogs when we got home to go along with the sandwich.

The mail lady pulled up in front of the house when we got home. She gave me 3 packages. 

We put groceries away in the house.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. 

I vacuumed. I started laundry. I washed my hair.
 
RATTLER BEING WEIRD ON FLOOR
 
 
We stayed home and watched TV.
 
I took a couple marijuana and went to bed at 10PM.
 
 
 
 


No comments: