Wednesday, August 25, 2021

SICK / GARBAGE DAY / BELLA GOES HOME

TUESDAY
8-25-2021
 
 
 

 
 
I was sick today. Woke up with headache, chills, fever, sore throat. Felt awful. Tried taking aspirin. I got nauseated and had to take pepto bismol.
 
I took a hot bath. 
 
Then I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I picked up dog poo 12 loads! Then I put water in the bird bath.
 
Hubby cleaned up cat litter in our bedroom. Cats are still locked away from Bella. Bella hates the cats and the cats are scared of Bella.
 
Hubby brought the garbage can inside. 
 
Hubby left for the shop. Tater stayed home today.
 
I did not feel well at all today. I was mostly just watching TV and trying to keep from vomiting. Body aches, pains, difficult to concentrate or think.
 
I took several hot baths for the pain. 
 
I did laundry and dishes. Put away clean laundry. Put away clean dishes. 

UPS & FedEx delivered. Bella barked at the front doorbell.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He brought Tater. 
 
Brandi & Casey with Addison got here about 6PM. They picked up Bella. I did not want to go out and see them as I was sick.
 
I took another hot bath. 
 
Then I took some marijuana and went to bed early.
 
Tater came to bed with me.
 
Matt M from MotoZoo came and sold Hubby a Polaris GPS system. 
 
Hubby came to bed later.


No comments: