Friday, August 06, 2021

FRIDAY /

 FRIDAY
8-6-2021
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. Heard Hubby in kitchen.
 
Hubby let dogs out for potty.
 
I made the bed. Got dressed.
 
In kitchen, I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
Then I sat on the sofa and crocheted while watching TV.
 
Dogs wanted inside and out repeatedly. 
 
Hubby called at 10:30AM to say that he was coming home and would pick up trailer lock so that he could drive to St George in Mike F's truck and pick up the vehicle hoist.
 
I went down to get mail. Stupid fucking idiots Remington Water are BILLING US AGAIN. OMG. 
 
Hubby came home finally at Noon. I closed the mini blinds in the front room and got the dogs into different collars.
 
We drove to the Doggy Day Care. On the way, Hubby called Remington Water and left several voice messages. 
 
At Doggy Day Care, they would not take the dogs. They need 'RESERVATIONS' now. OMG. How stupid. That is not a viable working business.
 
So Hubby brought them out and both of them ran away. I had to go get Wilson. The stupid bitch fucking witch owner came out and was going to help. I gave her a dirty look. Fuck Off. Never going back to that business again.
 
Hubby drove us home. 
 
Hubby called later and I texted a copy of the Remington Water billing to him. He said Otto has been having problems with them, too and he will hand all this over to his attorney.
 

 
 

No comments: