Sunday, August 15, 2021

SUNDAY / WENDYS / DEEP ROOTS / TIRES ON TRUCK / CLEAN CAMPER

SUNDAY
8-15-2021 




Up at 7AM. I rubbed Hubby's legs while he was in bed. Tater was chewing on camper blanket. Wilson got out of bed at 5AM to poop in the living room. Hubby had to clean it up.

I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby started laundry.

We loaded dogs in Dually. We drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Then we drove to Jose's Lock up yard and dropped the trailer.

We stopped at the Shop to load Hubby's tires he needs to take over to Roadrunner Tire and mount with Ralph. 
 
Wilson got out of the truck and started running. He would not come back. His electric collar was not charged. We went inside and started to feed Tater his breakfast sandwich. Wilson came back to the door! We let him in and fed him.

Then we drove home. 

At home, unloaded dogs. Let them out for potty.

I started doing bookwork.
 
 
RATTLER IN BOX
ROBERT HELPING ME TAKE BATH
ROBERT SLEEPING ON POLARIS SEAT BOX
 
I put clothes in dryer. I started dishwasher.
 
We drove to Deep Roots. Hubby went inside to get marijuana.
 
We took the dogs home and left them. 

Then we went back to Jose's lock-up yard and cleaned out the camper. Put everything into giant garbage bags. 

We drove back home. I got over-whelmed with the heat and had to sit in the truck to get cool in the A/C.

Unloaded everything.

I took a shower because I was sweating so badly. Washed my hair.

We watched TV for the rest of the night. 

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: