Saturday, June 19, 2021

WEEKEND!

 SATURDAY
6-19-2021 




Woke up at 5AM. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 7AM. Went back to sleep until 8AM. Hubby got back into bed with me. He had gotten up at 4:15AM. 
 
Tater barked at other dogs outside. I chastised Hubby and told him to put the collar back on him.
 
Dogs jumped all over us. Wilson went back to sleep.

I got up and dressed. Made lattes & Nanogreens.

I went outside to pick up dog poo and put water in the bird bath. LOTS of dog poo.

Hubby got up and started to make the bed. I came inside to help him. 

Fill out Foster application at The Animal Foundation in Las Vegas. 

Get truck at Pioneer Center. Leave FMF

Load dogs into Truck.

Drive truck & Lupe's trailer to Lupe's house in Littlefield.

Park trailer at Lupe's house.

Drive to Beaver and get lottery tickets. Take pictures of truck for sale.

Drive to Mesquite. Wayne calls and phone call drops several times. He is stuck at Aravada Springs with the UTV Club. His UTV won't run. Hubby says he will go pick it up on Tuesday morning at 5:30AM.
 
Go get Marijuana at Deep Roots. I sat in truck with dogs.

Go to Wendy's and get burgers, fries, and chicken nuggets for Hubby and dogs.

Drive to Pioneer Center and get FMF. I drive home. Park vehicle in garage. I help Hubby unload stuff in truck and get dogs inside.

Hubby sits and eat lunch on sofa. 

I file the IRS taxes (again) and fill out info for the Nevada DMV Garage Registration. 

Take the envelopes to the mailbox and mail them.


No comments: