Wednesday, June 09, 2021

GROCERIES AT WALMART / TATER AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
6-9-2021
 




Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby put the dogs out. He made the bed.Then he made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Put dishes away and loaded dishwasher. 

I put clothes in laundry. 

We watched morning news.
 
WILSON NAPPING ON SOFA
 

Hubby talked with Arctic Cat guy again. He wanted us to email docs to him.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did Quickbooks bookwork.

Filed a complaint with Idaho Department of Insurance against MetLife and Provident Funding for failing to refund our Insurance payment.

I called the Loan department at MACU and talked with somebody there that said they mailed a paper copy of our title out on June 3. 
 
Ordered groceries from Walmart for pickup at Noon.
 
I drove down to the shop at 11:45AM. Took the Business Licenses with me. 
 
Saw the Geese at the waterfall and did a u-turn to go back and take pics of them.
 
 
GEESE AND BABIES AT WATERFALL

 
Stopped at The Animal Farm to buy a bag of dog food. Also got some bully chews.
 
Went to the shop. Gave Tater a bully chew. He did not want it.
 
I posted the Business Licenses on wall. I tried to fix Hubby's phone as it won't connect to Bluetooth on his ExoGear Speaker.
 
TATER HELPING AT SHOP

 
 
Then I took Tater with me and we drove to Walmart to pick up the groceries. Nice lady named Linda gave me her card to give positive review for a contest. 

We then drove to Wendy's to get chicken sandwich for me and 4 for $4 burgers, chicken nuggets, fries, and drinks for the dogs.

Drove home. Unloaded EVERYTHING.

I rested on the sofa for a long time. Made myself a latte. 

Hubby got home at 5PM. 

Hubby washed the dogs outside. They are so much softer and cleaner.

Hubby sprayed the yard with bug spray. Had to open all the windows and doors as it stank.

Hubby replaced the water filter in fridge.
 
Watched TV for a while.

We took marijuanas and went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: