Monday, June 21, 2021

MONDAY MONDAY

MONDAY
6-21-2021
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5AM, then back to sleep. Hubby put the dogs outside for potty. I got up at 5:45AM. 
 
I mdae the bed. Then dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to prepare lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby had aleady fed the dogs and given tuna to the cats. 
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning News. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. 
 
I put away clean clothes from the laundry.
 
USPS lady stopped at the front door to drop off Amazon boxes. One had Hubby's parts in it, the other had Tater's new bones and Hubby's father's day socks in it.
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 
 
I took water out to bird feeder and plants. Cleaned up dog water and gave them fresh water inside & outside.
 
Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. I gave Tater his new dog bones to take with him.
 
At 10AM, I went to get the mail. A check from Met Life finally got here. I deposited it remotely.


No comments: