Tuesday, June 01, 2021

FIRST OF JUNE 2021/ PEDICURES / IRL'S BDAY

JUNE 1 2021
TUESDAY
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Both dogs were still in bed with me. Hubby was already up. He put collars on the dogs. 
 
Put puppies outside for potty.
 
Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby fed the dogs.
 
I put water out for the birds in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.
 
We watched morning News for a while. Hubby left at 8AM. He was going over to Oscar's to fix something on his UTV.

I paid bills online. Much quicker and easier with none of the IDAHO bills!

Hubby called to schedule Pedicures for us. I drove down to the shop at 3:45PM. 

I picked Hubby up in the FMF and we drove over to Chrome Nail Bar. 

Got our nails done. Some nasty, mean English woman was sitting next to me and bitching the entire time about how much time it took to get their pedicures done and she kept bringing her glasses out to check her toes & complain about how the poor girl was doing.

Hubby was done first and he went to get a card for Irl at Smith's. Then we got out of there at 5PM. 

Drove Hubby back to the shop to get his truck.

I drove home. Met Hubby at home.
 
We left the dogs at home and changed into bathing suits. Got our bags. Drove the FMF over to the Pioneer Center and went to the pool.
 
 

No comments: