Friday, June 04, 2021

TESTING SAMPLES / FRIDAY NOON AT THE ELKS

FRIDAY
JUNE 4 2021
 
 

 
 
Up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up. HOW does he function with so little sleep?
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. He put the dogs out for potty. Then he fed them.
 
I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby left early because he had to go down town at the Mesquite City Hall to pick up his Certificate of Occupancy and Business License before they closed at 10:30AM.
 
I cleaned the house and put laundry in washer. Put dishes in dishwasher.

Dogs chewed on bully sticks.

I went to get the mail.

I watched TV for a while.

Hubby called from Carmen's (neighbor) phone while they were down at the Elk's Club for lunch. I ran down there and had lunch with them. Mike, Connie, Dave, Carmen, Irl, Kathy, Janet. It was fun. I had a beer with a hamburger and french fries. Hubby had wings.

I drove Hubby back to the shop and picked up the Licensing paperwork. 

Drove back home. Let the dogs outside for potty.

We watched TV for the rest of the day. It was hot outside - in the 100s. 

Hubby got home late at 5:30PM as a woman was late picking up her UTV.
 
We decided it was too late to go swimming. So we just relaxed at home.
 
I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed at 9PM.
 
Hubby came to bed at 10PM.




 

No comments: