Monday, June 28, 2021

MON DAY & BUNCO

JUNE 28 2021
MONDAY


I woke up at 5AM and went potty. I was sweating, so I turned on the fan a little bit higher. Went back to bed.

Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby went out to warm up breakfast eggs for dogs. He let Tater outside for potty. Wilson stayed in bed. I tried to make the bed with him in it. 

I went to the kitchen to make Lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby took Tater to the shop with him at 8:30AM. 

I picked up dog poo. Put water in bird bath.

Hubby called and had me order Amazon stuff. Then he called back to have me order East Lake Axle order. 

I did bookwork. 
 
I watched Cold Case on Pluto TV.
 
I had chicken salad for lunch.
 
I called Clark County Printing and talked to the stupid girl working there. She said T-shirts should be in tomorrow. I told her to call me as soon as they are in. 
 
Hubby got home with Tater at 4PM.

He had a snack, rested on the sofa for a while, then took a bath with Tater. I wiped Tater down; he was dry within seconds!

We left at 5:45PM for the Bunco, but got to the house without the Shrimp Ring. We had to drive back home. Picked up Shrimp and went back to Linda & Mike V's for Bunco. Also met Sue & Mike, George & Martha. Faye, Janet, Norm, Linda, Mike F, and Connie were there along with Carmen & Dave.
 
I kept score all night on my APP.



LINDA, JANET, HUBBY, DAVE, LINDA, CARMEN



We did not win. Came home losers. 

Watched TV & went to bed.


No comments: