Saturday, June 05, 2021

CHANGE AIR FILTERS IN HOUSE / WALMART EYE EXAM

SATURDAY
6-5-2021
 

 
 
 
Up at  5AM to potty, then back to sleep. 

Slept until 8AM. Then I got up and went to potty again. 

Hubby stayed in bed with dogs.

I went out to the kitchen and gave tuna to the cats. Then I started making lattes & Nanogreens. 

I let the dogs outside.

Hubby got up and made eggs for the dogs. He fed them.

He made himself a breakfast sandwich.

I did books. I made the bed. I went outside and put water in bird bath, filled Hummingbird water feeder, filled dog water bowl. Put water on plants. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
DOGS NAPPING
 

I forgot my 10AM eye exam. Had to call and reschedule. Talked to the dumbest person. 

Hubby called Mike F to ask about Internet in Idaho. If they were going to continue paying it.

Hubby changed air filters in house. 
 
CATS HELPING TO CHANGE AIR FILTERS IN HOUSE
 
 
Cats played with Cat Nip.
 
RATTLER PLAYING WITH CAT NIP
 

I ordered parts from KWT. Filled out new inventory bookwork.

Mike & Connie stopped by to show Hubby a helmet. 

Hubby made Lloyd's BBQ on the stove. 

Went down for my eye exam to Walmart at 3:45PM.

Went swimming at 5PM to 6:45PM.

Came home and watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: