Sunday, June 06, 2021

SUNDAY / LOTS OF WIND / SWIMMING

SUNDAY
6-6-2021 



I slept late until 8AM. Hubby was up at 5AM. He fed the cats tuna and cheese. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed them. He let them out for potty.

Hubby helped me make the bed and put the elephant colored sheets on the bed.

Hubby vacuumed.

I Washed dishes. I Put away clean dishes. 

I Washed laundry. Put away laundry.

I Ordered contacts.

I Ordered Surety Bond. 

I Order Nevada Garage Keepers sign.

I Steam Cleaned Floors in house.

I Picked up dog poo.

I Watered plants and put water in bird bath.
 
I got Hubby's contacts & photos downloaded to the Cloud and then transferred all his info to his new phone.
 
Ordered Bolt Bin off eBay for Hubby.
 
Ordered lots of stuff for RMOR LLC shop on Amazon. 
 
Left dogs at home and went swimming at 5PM to 6:30PM. Then we drove down to Del Taco and got tacos.
 
Got back home and unloaded everything. Gave treats to the dogs. 
 
We had dinner.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: