Thursday, June 17, 2021

SEEKING INSURANCE / HOT / ELKS INITIATION

JUNE 17 2021
THURSDAY
 

 

Up at 5AM. I heard Hubby in the kitchen, making dog breakfast eggs. 
 
The dogs and I slept until 5:30AM. Hubby put dogs out. Tater barked. Hubby brought dogs inside. He fed dogs. 

I got up and made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby did cat litter. 

I put water out for the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby had an Insurance call at 6:30AM. He talked for a while.

Then we loaded dogs into car at 7:45AM. Drove to Wendy's to get breakfast sandwiches. They were out of maple butter for my sandwich. Made the sandwich taste flat & dry.

Hubby drove to the shop. Idiots from BT almost hit our car when he was backing out of the parking lot. MB came over to apologize. 

Then Hubby was talking to Insurance rep from The Hartford. She asked extensive questions.
 
Hubby finally went into the shop at 9AM. I drove home with the dogs.
 
Parked the car in the garage and let the dogs outside for potty. I had forgotten to put away my yogurt and it was warm. Still in the office on the desk.

I put away the yogurt in the fridge. I started the dishwasher. 

I gave the dogs snacks. They slept on the sofa.

Hubby called me at 10AM to let me know that Cover Wallet had called and given him a good price on an Insurance Policy and he paid them. 

I did bookwork in Quickbooks.
 

Hubby came home at 5PM and quickly changed his clothes. He drove to the ELKS for his initiation. 
 
 
ELKS PINS
 
 
 
 
Hubby got home at 8:30PM. 
 
We watched a little TV and went to bed.


No comments: