Friday, June 11, 2021

NAILS

FRIDAY
6-11-2021 




Up at 6:30AM. I think I slept pretty good.

Hubby had already started making breakfast eggs for dogs. 

Tater would not get off the bed. Then when he did, he whined a lot. Limping badly on his left leg. Hubby felt it all over, seems to be in tendon. Maybe pulled? We gave him Tramadol for pain.

Fed the dogs. Let them outside for potty.

I made lattes and Nanogreens. I put water in the bird bath.

Hubby ate his breakfast on the sofa. Tater needed help getting up on the recliner. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I gave Tater another Tramadol. He was crying. Then he got off the recliner and onto the sofa to nap.

Some people were driving around on their golf card at 11AM and stopped to ask about the front door screen. Told them we got it special order at Lowes. 

I did laundry. Started dishes. 

Started the Roomba in the front spare bedroom.


No comments: