Saturday, June 12, 2021

HUBBY PICKS UP UTV FROM CAMELS / TATER STILL LIMPING

SATURDAY
6-12-2021
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Hubby got up. 
 
Hubby started making breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
Dogs stayed in bed with me until 6:30AM. 
 
Tater is still limping. Hubby put dogs out for potty.
 
I made the bed. 

I took a hot bath because I was hurting everywhere. 
 
Hubby left at 8AM. He was going to stop at Oscars, run out to the Camel Ranch and pick up an UTV. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I gave Tater some painkiller for his pain. Tater slept on the sofa most of the day.

I walked down to get mail. Got Hubby's father's day present in the mail from Etsy.

I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

We went swimming from 5PM to 6:30PM.

Came back and let dogs outside for potty.

We watched TV all night.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: