Monday, June 14, 2021

TRIP TO ST GEORGE / MOTO ZOO / IRS REFUND

MONDAY
6-14-2021 



Up at 6:00AM. Hubby had already woken at 5AM, but came back to bed when I called. Wilson was sleeping on my face. 

Slept until 6:30AM and got up. Made the bed. 

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to St George. I took my latte & egg bite from yesterday. Hubby had a burrito that I had to keep folding down the foil for him. 

After arriving in St George, we took the dogs to the Crosby Family Confluence Park. 

While getting water for the dogs, some mentally weird man tried to drive thru my leash for Wilson. He could have ridden his bicycle behind the truck, but chose to ride it on the sidewalk. Dumbass. WAY TOO MANY bicycles going too fast on the trails.

We walked the dogs around the park. 

Paid VENMO to Brandi for Ammunition. 

Then at 9AM St George time, we went over to MotoZoo and Hubby picked up his parts.

We drove home. Hubby dropped us off at home.Then he got to the shop by 9AM.

I let the dogs outside for potty. Hot even now at 91 degrees F.

I put away laundry. 

I walked down to get the mail. Let the dogs outside again.

I picked up dog poo when I got back. 

Finally got our 2019 IRS Refund check. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM.
 
He took the truck and went over to pick up the huge trailer from Lupe. Then he parked it at the lot in the Pioneer Center and I had to go pick him up.
 
DUALLY AND TRAILER PARKED AT PIONEER CENTER
 

When we came home, we watched TV for a while and went to bed.

No comments: